How to order your prescription
- Set up ordering and collecting your prescriptions with your local chemist.
- Email your prescription to Prescriptions.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop a written request or your repeat slip into the yellow bucket in the surgery.
- Order your prescriptions online via the link at the top of this page.
- Fax your request to 01942 483258.
- Post your request
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.